Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dreaming of a Mud Kitchen


A mud kitchen what child would not want ones of these for the outside environment?  I keep seeing all of these wonderful mud kitchen pictures on pintrest and every time I do it brings me back to what a wonderful childhood I had.  I want to create some of these wonderful play experiences for my students so that they to can look back on their childhood and say remember… 

So why can’t we create some of these great play experience in a safe play environment that will allow them to explore, create and be free.

Over the next few weeks I will be changing up our dull outdoor play space into an exciting learning space which will allow the children to explore and learn about the world around them.
Here are some of my inspirational blogger teachers who have already made the change.




I can’t wait to unveil my new play space to all of you.

If you could have anything in your outdoor environment what would it be?  Leave a comment and let us know what it would be.






1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect time to get outdoors. Good luck with setting this up. It's an exciting project. Renee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails