Sunday, January 29, 2012

Transportation Pocket Chart Stories

Get your students reading with these fun transportation pocket charts stories.


Pocket chart stories are a wonderful way to get your students actively involved in the story telling process.  When using pocket chart stories it helps to bring the stories alive and capture the attention of the students.  Students are able to participate in a hands-on way as children are able to move the text around to create different versions of the same story.



Booklet Includes:
I can ride in a …
Color Airplane Pocket Chart Story
We rode in (using children’s names)
On My Road Trip
Color Dragster Race





2 comments:

  1. Awesome Idea! Since I have a smart board, I have not been using my pocket chart as much, but I really like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a smart board, but I do not see that happening any time soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails