Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Pocket Chart Stories Using Children’s Names Booklet 2

More Pocket Chart Stories Using Children's Names Booklet 2
The children in my class just love to hear their names used when reading stories or using pocket chart stories.  I find that it helps to keep them activity engaged and intuitively listening.  I also find that my English language learners are able to catch onto the story faster with the pocket chart stories because of the words with pictures and they are also able to recognize their friend’s names.  This helps them feel like they are part of the learning group.

You can find these pocket chart stories on Teachers Pay Teachers for $2.75 the booklet includes 6 pocket chart stories that can be used during large group or for small group readings.

Packet Includes
·         I Caught a Fish
·         Picked a Bouquet
·         At the Zoo
·         I Went Walking
·         Sports Fun
·         In The Tall Grass


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails