Monday, July 11, 2011

My New Classroom

This is a picture looking down on my new classroom from the stage.  I know it is huge right.

I don’t know what I am going to do with all the space, but give me time and I’m sure I figure it out.

The ceiling is real high as well so I was able to fit one of those EZ Up shades in the center of the classroom to help bring things down to more of a child’s level. Under the structure we have placed the quiet area or book area.

Looking up from under the area
If you have any ideas of what you would want in a classroom of this size let me know, just remember we have no money.
As I finish areas I will post pictures so that you can see my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so nice - every teacher dreams of that much space! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails